Green Carpet Cleaning for Your Raleigh Area Home
Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning in Raleigh – You want a home that is safe and healthy for your family and pets. That means a home that doesn’t just look clean, it’s free of toxins, allergens, and bacteria that can harm you and make you sick.
Instead of using harsh detergents that leave behind dangerous fumes and residues to get your home clean, call us for eco-friendly carpet cleaning in Raleigh. With our safe, organic, and highly effective alternative to common commercial cleaners, you can feel confident that the dirt, odors, and allergens are safely removed from your carpet without endangering your health.
What Is Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning?
Before we use steam extraction at CDC-recommended temperatures to clean and sanitize your carpet, we use Procyon Extreme pre-spray to loosen dirt and stains. Not only is this a powerful cleaning solution that effectively removes stains, it provides a powerful, plant-based clean that comes with the Green Seal™ environmental standard.
Why We Use Procyon Extreme Pre-Spray Carpet Cleaning Treatment:
- Soap-free and detergent-free
- Asthma and Allergy-Approved
- Clean-rinsing – no sticky, soapy residue
- Safe for wool and other materials
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Indoor Air Quality tested and certified
After we pre-treat your carpet, we get to work cleaning your carpets. Instead of relying on additional cleaners, we have a truck-mounted unit that heats water to 240° F, the CDC-stipulated temperature necessary for sanitization. This liquid steam, combined with a professional titanium wand allows us to rinse and extract dirt, dander, and allergens, all while killing bacteria, viruses, and mold.
With our eco-friendly carpet cleaning, you can feel confident that your carpet, rugs, and upholstery don’t just look and smell clean and fresh, they’re also thoroughly sanitized and safe for your family and pets.
Child Safe Carpet Cleaning
Whether your child is just learning to crawl, playing with toys, or sprawled across the floor to watch TV or finish their homework, they spend much of their time on the floor. Green carpet cleaning means child safe carpet cleaning. While this is important for every child, it’s especially necessary for children with asthma, allergies, and skin sensitivities. We make sure there’s no mold, dirt, or allergens in the carpet, but just as important, there are also no chemical residues left over touching their skin.
Pet Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Our carpet cleaning removes pet stains and odors, along with dander and dirt. But just like how our cleaning solutions are kid-safe, they’re also pet-friendly. Just because pets are hard on your carpeting doesn’t mean your carpeting should be hard on them!
Benefits of Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Detergent-free cleaning combined with CDC-recommended hot water extraction for carpets is necessary to not just remove dirt, mud, and removes dirt, allergens, and ground-in mud, while killing germs, mold spores, and odor-causing bacteria. Additional benefits include:
- No soap residue left behind to attract more dirt and grime
- No harsh detergents or soaps to create dangerous residues or fumes
- Completely biodegradable and safe for water systems (no toxins are being rinsed down the drain)
- Keeps your carpets looking better for longer as both dirt and detergents can break down carpet fibers over time.
Effective Stain Removal
When it comes to removing the toughest, set-in stains, our green carpet cleaning solutions do a better job than the harsh detergent and soap-based cleaners. The Procyon solution breaks up stains without using enzymes, bleach, or oxidizing agents. Also, our steam extraction methods rinse them out with ease.
Advantages of Chooseing ProGreen for Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Renting a carpet cleaner from a home improvement store may leave your carpets looking better, but surface clean just isn’t enough. These machines are not able of getting the water to 240° which is needed to sanitize the fibers. Even worse, they leave behind dirty water that can grow mold and create nasty odors, while the soap-based detergents leave behind sticky residues that attract more dirt and cause worse stains. Within a short time, your carpets are looking worse than when you started.
Even most professional companies don’t use green carpet cleaning methods. Instead, many use harsh detergents and a method called “dry foaming” which is not only damaging to carpet fibers it can damage your health through toxic fumes and residues.
At ProGreen Carpet, customer service is our highest priority. Also, that means doing everything we can to provide you with a clean, safe, healthy home. We also believe in protecting the environment from toxic pollution, which is why we follow the cleaning protocols we do. To ensure the deepest clean, we have a highly experienced team of technicians who are dedicated to surpassing customer expectations and getting incredible results.
ProGreen Carpet’s 8-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
We use this 8-step carpet cleaning process to ensure customer satisfaction:
- Walking the area with you and providing an in-depth inspection.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Spraying the carpet with our eco-friendly carpet cleaning solution, Procyon Extreme. This breaks down dirt, grime, and even old detergent and soap from previous cleanings.
- Agitating the treated carpet with the Hydroforce® Brush-Pro™. A powerful, but a quiet machine that is designed to reach soil and debris all the way to the bottom of the fibers.
- Hot water extraction at 240°F to not only remove stains and dirt. However, to ensure the carpet is sanitized according to CDC guidelines.
- Protect your carpets with ScotchGard by 3M (OPTIONAL)
- Grooming the carpet to raise and lift the fibers to ensure it will dry more quickly (OPTIONAL)
- Final inspection with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
Contact Us for Green Carpet Cleaning in Raleigh
Ready to see the difference steam cleaning can make in your carpet? Reach out to ProGreen Carpets today to schedule service. In addition to Raleigh, we also provide eco-friendly carpet cleaning in Durham and throughout the Triangle. For a free estimate, fill out our contact form below or call us at (919) 332-3039.