Green Carpet Cleaning for Your Home
When it comes to your home, “surface clean” just isn’t good enough. You want a home that’s free of allergens, pollutants, and bacteria so your home isn’t just clean, it’s healthy for your family.
Instead of relying on harsh detergents with dangerous toxins to get a deeper clean, call us for eco-friendly carpet cleaning in Durham. We offer a safe, organic alternative to removing the dirt, odors, and allergens from your carpet, providing you with the deep clean you want and none of the toxins, residues, and fumes you don’t want.
What Is Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning?
In order to provide our customers with eco-friendly carpet cleaning, we use Procyon Extreme pre-spray to loosen dirt and stains because it provides a powerful, plant-based clean and has the Green Seal™ environmental standard.
Benefits of Procyon Extreme Pre-Spray Carpet Cleaning Treatment are:
- Soap-free and detergent-free
- Asthma and Allergy-Approved
- Clean-rinsing – no sticky, soapy residue
- Safe for wool and other materials
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Indoor Air Quality tested and certified
We use our eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions in conjunction with following the CDC guidelines for sanitizing with steam. Our truck-mounted units heat the water to 240° F creating a liquid steam, not a vapor. Using a professional titanium wand with very low moisture pressure of 500 psi, we rinse and extract dirt, and allergens, all while killing bacteria, viruses, and mold.
Not only do we provide you with a clean, sanitized carpet, you can feel confident knowing it’s safe for the most vulnerable members of your family!
Child Safe Carpet Cleaning
Children practically live on the floors – from learning to crawl to sprawling out to watch television or do homework, playing with their toys, and even using your floor as an impromptu picnic area. The last thing you want is to have to worry about what is touching their skin (or their lunch!) when they’re laying on the carpet. With child safe, infant-friendly carpet cleaning, you can breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that there’s no germs, mold, or toxins that could trigger allergies, skin reactions, asthma, or other health issues
Pet Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Pets can do a number on carpeting, leaving behind odors, dirt, and dander within the fibers, but just because they’re tough on carpet doesn’t mean your carpet cleaning should be tough on them. Just like with kids, you want your pets to have a safe place to stretch out, and we provide it with green carpet cleaning.
Benefits of Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Detergent-free cleaning combined with CDC-recommended hot water extraction for carpets provides several benefits. The number one benefit is that it removes dirt, allergens, and ground-in mud, while killing germs, mold spores, and odor-causing bacteria. Additional benefits include: .
- No soap residue left behind to attract more dirt and grime
- No harsh detergents or soaps to create dangerous residues or fumes
- Better for the environment since we’re not pouring toxic detergents down the drain and it’s completely biodegradable.
- Extends the life of your carpeting as both dirt and detergents can break down carpet fibers over time.
Effective Stain Removal
When it comes to removing deep, set-in stains, our green carpet cleaning solutions do a better job than the harsh detergent and soap-based cleaners!
Advantages of Chooseing ProGreen for Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Rented carpet cleaners may make your carpets look better, but they don’t get hot enough to effectively sanitize, and they often leave behind dirty water and a sticky, detergent-based residue that attracts more dirt and leads to more germs and odors. Most carpet cleaning companies use harsh detergents and a method called “dry foaming,” that can damage carpet fibers, harm the environment, and leave behind toxic residues and fumes.
At ProGreen Carpet, we believe in protecting our customers from germs and bacteria and protecting the environment from toxic pollution. To ensure the deepest clean, we have a highly experienced team of technicians who are dedicated to surpassing customer expectations and getting incredible results.
ProGreen Carpet’s 8-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
We use this 8-step carpet cleaning process to ensure customer satisfaction:
- Walking the area with you and providing an in-depth inspection.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Spraying the carpet with our eco-friendly carpet cleaning solution, Procyon Extreme, to break down dirt, grime, and even old detergent and soap from previous cleanings.
- Agitating the treated carpet with the Hydroforce® Brush-Pro™, a powerful, but quiet machine that is designed to reach soil and debris all the way to the bottom of the fibers.
- Hot water extraction at 240°F to not only remove stains and dirt, but to ensure the carpet is sanitized according to CDC guidelines.
- Protect your carpets with ScotchGard by 3M (OPTIONAL)
- Grooming the carpet to raise and lift the fibers to ensure it will dry more quickly (OPTIONAL)
- Final inspection with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
Contact Us for Green Carpet Cleaning in Durham
Ready to see the difference steam cleaning can make in your carpet? Reach out to ProGreen Carpet today to schedule service. In addition to Durham, we also provide eco-friendly carpet cleaning in Raleigh and throughout the Triangle. To receive a free estimate for carpet cleaning services or to schedule a time for us to come out, please fill out our easy-to-use contact form below or call us at 919-332-3039.