Carpet Repair for Raleigh and the Surrounding Area
Your carpet is designed to be one of the most durable surfaces in your home. It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of traffic, wear and tear, but sometimes damage can happen, and your carpet can get ripped, torn, or unraveled.
Fortunately, you don’t need to rip out your carpet and replace it. We specialize in fixing damaged areas, and in most cases, we can provide professional carpet repair in Raleigh that restores your floor covering to a like-new condition!
Pet Damage Carpet Repair
Does Carpet Repair Work?
We’re often asked if carpet repairs really work and if it hides damage effectively. When done correctly, by experienced technicians like the ones on our team, you most likely won’t know there was any damage at all after we’re done. We don’t just get rid of stains and discolorations, our near-comprehensive solutions repair damaged carpet fibers, remove worn areas where the fibers themselves have flattened or worn away, and repair the carpet backing itself.
We Provide Carpet Repairs from Damage Caused By:
- Bleach or cleaning chemical stains and discoloration
- Burns and scorch marks from cigarettes, candles, and clothing irons
- Set-in stains as well as discoloration caused by store-bought carpet cleaners.
- Buckled or wrinkled-looking carpet may be fixed through carpet stretching.
- Snagged or unraveled areas
- Rips and open seams
- Pet damage, including chewed or scratched up spaces and stains.
Why Choose To Repair Your Carpet Instead of Replacing it?
If you’re trying to decide between replacing or repairing your carpet, why is repair a better option?
- The number one reason to choose carpet repair over replacement is cost. New carpet installation can cost thousands of dollars for just one room in your home, whereas repairs are generally a fraction of the cost.
- Most repairs are simple and quick to fix, able to be completed in a few hours with little to no interruption for you. With carpet installation, it’s a much more intensive process in which baseboards are taken up, carpet and padding are removed and thrown out, while new padding and carpet are laid. It can take several days and a lot of headache and hassle.
- We believe in providing eco-friendly options, and carpet repair is a more sustainable way to improve the look of your floor covering. Instead of throwing away hundreds of square feet of perfectly good carpet over a few blemishes or due to a ripped seam, we can fix it and give you several more years of use out of it!
Why Choose Us for Carpet Repair?
With many years in Raleigh, ProGreen Carpet has become the reliable standard for the people looking for quality work at a cost-effective price. We started out as a relatively small operation. It is through our impeccable commitment to customer service and our love of the industry that has allowed us to grow into the reputable multifaceted company we are today. We value your business and guarantee your complete satisfaction.
As a family company, we understand that your home is one of the most important investments you will ever make. Your home is your sanctuary and no one likes living with musty dirty carpets that have lost their appeal. We are here to serve as well as to ensure the health of your family by making sure that there is no dirt, bacteria or microorganism hidden within the fabrics of your household. This is equally important to any company or business as the continued health of your employees or clients is a necessity. Most Manufactures recommend having your carpets cleaned often.
We know that the people of Raleigh have a number of companies to choose from. That is why we provide free estimates for any job, large or small, and guarantee our work. We also provide 24-hour emergency service for water damage and spot removal; just in case you have an important event and you absolutely must make the best of impressions. To find out what our clients think about us, check out our customer reviews.
Contact Us for Carpet Repair in Raleigh
In addition to serving Raleigh, we’re also proud to be a leading provider of carpet cleaning and carpet repair in Durham and the surrounding area. We know you take pride in your home, which is why we want you to be 100 percent satisfied in the work we do. To learn more about our services, get a FREE estimate, or schedule a time for us to come out, fill out our contact form below or call us at (919) 332 3039.